The Vrai changement pour Montréal, Team Côté in L'Île-Bizard-Sainte-Geneviève, wishes to focus on three fundamental points: community, family and environment. The goal is to be a team close for all the citizens and present on the field. The candidates want to cultivate their initial involvement in the community, using the election as a stepping stone to do more.
In this regard, the Vrai changement pour Montréal at L'Île-Bizard-Sainte-Geneviève wants to put forward :
- The optimization of the service to citizens (snow removal, summer/winter maintenance, roads, response time);
- The participation in meetings with the city's administration, in order to optimize our fair share of the funds available to the boroughs;
- To complete the 4-lane bridge construction project while maintaining the current bridge for cyclists and pedestrians, while including a lane for emergency vehicles;
- The protection of our natural heritage (nature park, agricultural, wetlands, forests ...);
- Achieving humanized landscape status for our agricultural sector;
- The development of a safe and attractive cycling track for the public;
- To provide our borough with an indoor pool in collaboration with the Collège Gérald-Godin;
- The set up of a marina (kayaks, canoes) in Sainte-Geneviève for the community;
- To create community support networks (young mothers, permanent volunteer emergency unit, astronomy club, seniors ...).